40g Gelatine powder
300ml Fresh Topping cream
200ml Full cream milk
500ml Mango puree (from Phoon Huat)
Mix (B) together in a large cup and set aside
100g Crushed ice or ice cubes
1-2 pcs Fresh Mango – cut cubes (optional)
Adapted from Ancoco’s recipe
- Pour (A) in a large pot. Using hand whisk, stir till liquid bubbles and sugar dissolved, off heat to cool.
- Pour (B) mango mixture to (A), stir and pass through a sift to prevent lumps from gelatine.
- Add in (C), stir with hand whisk till ice melts.
- Pour mango liquid into cups or molds and add in fresh mango cubes.
- Put in refrigerator to set.